1. Collecting Your Personal Data
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
1. When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers
2. When you complete the Contact form
The only information I collect through either of these methods is:
· First name
· Email address
· Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to, and for the following reasons only:
· To respond to your questions, comments and requests;
· To send a newsletter relevant to your preferences and interests, where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me;
· To improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
I review the Personal Data held at regular intervals and delete permanently or anonymise any Personal Data which is no longer necessary.
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email:
· see what Personal Data is held about you (if any;
· ask to change/correct your Personal Data;
· ask to delete your Personal Data;
· object to the processing of your Personal Data;
· ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
· withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
· express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, and set out above, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact me.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and will explain the legal basis which allows me to do so.
9. Contact me
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com